Updates will be posted here in regards to church changes due to COVID-19
Letter to the Church
To the members and friends of Grace Church,
The Coronavirus crisis has necessitated many changes in our interaction as a church family for the foreseeable future. The elders met on March 18th and are announcing the following policies:
- We encourage everyone to comply with the directives of our civic and medical authorities. This is in the best interest of the health and safety of everyone. It is showing love for our neighbor.
- We encourage everyone to keep in touch with one another in the church family through phone or computer. Help one another in practical ways. Contact the church if there are ways that we can help or encourage you.
- We encourage everyone to look for ways to help others in the community. This may also open the door to discussions concerning your hope in Christ. Let your light shine!
- All public meetings of the church have been suspended at this time until further notice. This includes morning and evening church service, Sunday School, Lamb’s Christian Preschool, Kids Club, Youth Group, Bible studies, choir, children’s choir, small groups, etc. There are no public meetings at the church, although the church office is open and the staff is on site.
- Almost everyone is facing financial challenges at this time, and a reduction of income. But our loyalty to the Lord and his church continues as always. We encourage everyone to continue to make proportionate gifts to the church by means of online giving or simply by mailing your gift to the church each week or so. The elders have examined the budget and reduced all unnecessary spending. We are trusting the Lord to provide for you and for your church at this time.
- The schedule for Facebook Livestream opportunities is as follows:
Sunday, 10:30 AM – Morning Worship – Pastor Grossman preaching
Monday, 1:00 PM & 7:00 PM – “Joshua” Adult Sunday School taught by John Janney
Wednesday, 6:00 PM – Kids’ Club led by Pastor LeTowt
Beginning Next Sunday, March 29th, in addition to the above programs:
Sunday, 9:30 AM – “When Suffering Comes” – Adult Sunday School taught by Pastor LeTowt
Sunday, 7:00 PM – “Digging Deeper” – Adult Sunday School taught by the Fitches.
A youth program will be introduced soon led by Pastor Holbert and Diego Rodriguez.
All of the above opportunities are available on the church Facebook page. We encourage all of our people to make arrangements to view these, and to share them with other “friends”. We cannot physically gather at this time, but we can and must continue to worship the Lord, grow in Christ, and preach the gospel. May the Lord glorify Himself now and always!
Check the Sunday School Page for materials for classes.
A version of the bulletin is available on the YouVersion Bible App